The second week I was back at work, I had a very long day because I had a meeting after work until 8pm. I was exhausted and as I left the garage to walk up the three flights of stairs to our apartment, I heard screaming. Baby screaming. MY baby screaming. I did my best (ha!) to run up the three flights of stairs in my heels to find out what was going on. I shouldn't have been surprised at what I saw. Micah pulling Elijah out of the bathtub. For some reason that kid does not dig the baths.
So we decided to start a schedule of every other night baths, instead of just waiting until the stench of spoiled milk was too much to handle. On Thursday I gave him a bath and there was no crying and only one scrunchy face. And last night Micah gave him a bath and he laughed! In the water! He was smiling and kicking like this was the best time he'd ever had. I don't know what changed his mind, I'm just glad he did.
Once they were done, Micah said, "Maybe we should give him a bath every night." Let's not go overboard.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment