Friday, September 16, 2011

Almost Three

Here are some stories for Papa's notebook:

Elijah keeps telling me that he is three.  I tell him, "no, you are two".  He says "Robin says I almost 3". Well, ok, but you are still 2.

The other day we were going to a play group and we were in the car.
Elijah: Dis not the way to the playground.
Me: We are going to a different playground tonight.
Elijah: I no wanna go to different playground. (repeated several times during the 5 minute drive)
Me: Well, that's where we are going.
We pull up to the playground.
Elijah: I love the new playground!!

We have been potty training and it's been going pretty well except for he seems to be holding in #2.  We've gotten it a few times on the potty and Elijah gets chocolate when he goes poo poo in the potty.  So as soon as he is done he says "I get chocolate".  Last night he went and then when I was tucking him into bed later he says, "Mama, say prouofyou"
??
"Mama, say proufyou. I go poo poo on the potty"
"oh! I'm proud of you for going poo poo on the potty".
Then he grinned.

No comments: